EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The LOPD and the GDPR grant the interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data. As long as the user data are subject to processing by “Stamps Moratal”, they may exercise their rights. For this, the user must go, providing documentation proving their identity (ID or passport), by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by written communication to the address that appears in our legal notice. Said communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the request request, the address and the supporting information.
The exercise of rights must be performed by the user. However, they may be executed by an authorized person as the legal representative of the authorized person. In this case, the documentation proving this representation of the interested party must be provided.
The user may request the exercise of the following rights:
• Right to request access to personal data.
• Right to request rectification (if they are incorrect) or deletion.
• Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by Stamps Moratal for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Right to object to the processing: Stamps Moratal will stop processing your data, unless for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims must continue to be processed.
• Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Stamps Moratal will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
In the event that consent has been granted for any specific purpose, the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If a user considers that there is a problem with the way in which Stamps Moratal is handling their data, they can direct their claims to the Responsible for Security or to the corresponding data protection authority, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection being the one indicated in case of Spain.
CONSERVATION OF DATA
The disaggregated data will be retained without deletion period. As for the data of Clients, the period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the Client contracts. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, being able to be maintained until:
• 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations regarding membership, registration, cancellation, contributions, payment of salaries ...); Arts. 66 et seq. General Tax Law (accounting books ...)
• 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
• 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices ...)
• 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Users of mailing lists or those uploaded by Stamps Moratal to RRSS pages or profiles, will be retained until the user withdraws consent.
Candidate data (C.V.), if any: In the event that the candidate is not selected, Stamps Moratal may keep his curriculum stored for a maximum of two years to incorporate it into future calls, unless the candidate states otherwise.
DATA COLLECTION AND TREATMENT
“Stamps Moratal” has the duty to inform the users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending email or by filling in the forms included in the website. In this sense, “Stamps Moratal” will be considered as Responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
In turn, "Stamps Moratal" informs users that the purpose of the treatment of the data collected includes the attention of requests made by users, the inclusion in the contacts agenda, the provision of products or services and the management of the business relationship. The operations, procedures and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated way and that allow the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the Processing of personal data.
“Stamps Moratal” makes available to users a series of telematic mechanisms for the collection and processing of their personal data, with the purposes set out above. The personal data provided electronically, either through email, the contact forms on this website or online contracting will be used for the commercial and administrative management of customers and users of the company. These data will be tr